Local Expertise Exchange
Knowledge is power, and our community is generous with its power. The Lowcountry Local First team proudly offers the Local Expertise Exchange as a curated network of “experts” in a variety of business service fields who are willing and glad to give of their time to their fellow local business owners and managers to give a bit of complimentary and confidential guidance.
Members are invited to register for a complimentary business consultation with industry experts in fields including:
- Access to capital
- Communications, marketing, social media, PR
- Real estate, commercial leases, architecture and design
- Financial planning
- Business planning and growth
- Navigating local regulations related to opening a business
- e-Commerce sales and platforms
- HR / employment issues
- Law (business, real estate, etc.)
Receive a complimentary 30-minute consultation
Become an expert in our Local Expertise Exchange
Lowcountry Local First a nonprofit organization and this service is reserved for members of LLF. Learn more and join online today.