We're on a mission. Join us!
We believe local ownership matters. Relationships matter. Equitable opportunities to start and grow a business matters. We believe an economy should thrive on the success of local, independent businesses and should support the people behind those businesses. Join us on this mission and provide support with your time, your voice, your vote, and your dollar.
Your donation fuels a small but mighty team of Lowcountry Local First staff members who work hard every day to:
- shift individual and business spending to the local businesses who are making the Lowcountry unique and vibrant,
- connect local business leaders to each other to create a community that supports, guides, celebrates, and contributes to each others' success,
- elevate the stories of the innovative, industrious leaders who are pouring their hearts and energy into shaping our community with their creative ventures,
- gather and provide resources and learning opportunities to inspire, inform, and hold up business as a force for good,
- and educate and encourage traditionally-overlooked entrepreneurs to ensure that more families can build generational wealth and transform their lives and communities.
Ways to give:
- Online (select an amount below)
- Mail: 1859 Summerville Ave, Suite 800, Charleston SC 29405
- Phone: 843-801-3390
Thank you so much for investing in the unique identity of the Lowcountry.